Temporary: The internship will last at least 6 months.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about events and the event industry. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and insight into the events industry while working with the best in the business.
The successful candidate will gain experience in a number of fields, including:
- The organisation and running of successful events – from preparation to execution
- Liaising with both clients and suppliers
- Helping develop successful event management plans and event schedules
- Budgeting large scales events and activations
- On-site experience at both large and medium scale events and activations
Desired Skills and Experience
Education: Experience in Event Management or closely related field
- Be passionate about Event
- Excellent organisational and communications skills
- A proven ability to work as a team player within a fast paced and challenging environment
- A flair for innovation and creativity
- Be enthusiastic and have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office – including Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is highly desired
- Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus
- Be willing to work weekends at events and activations
- Have a keen attention to detail
Please contact Laura at [email protected] for more information and feel free to send through your CV.